Our Firm is registered as an Administrative Service Provider (“ASP”), regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association under Registration No. 739 and authorized to provide Corporate Services, with adherence to demanding timetables and unmatched delivery of results.
On behalf of our Clients, we engage in the provision of first-class legal / corporate support on complex projects, as a result of our extensive experience in the particular sectors and, hence, the deep understanding on domestic and multijurisdictional transactions.
Our practise provides professional solid advice in a full spectrum of corporate transactional matters, including:
- Formation of Companies, Partnerships, Joint Ventures and Cyprus International Trusts;
- Provision of Fiduciary Services (i.e. Director, Nominee Shareholder, Secretary and Registered Office);
- Registration of Trade Names and Trademarks;
- Conduct of Companies’ Liquidation;
- Conduct of Due diligence and delivery of transactional risk reports;
- Drafting of Legal Opinions;
- Opening of bank accounts and provision of bank administration;
- Registration with Tax Authorities, VAT and Social Insurances;
- Drafting / review of Employment Agreements and setup of the monthly payroll;
- Drafting / review of all types of Agreements (e.g. a Shareholders’ Agreements, Loan Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Escrow Agreements etc.);
- Re-domiciliation of Companies;
- Handling of all corporate applications with the Court.