It is prudent that you are diligent enough when it comes to the selling or purchasing real estate.
Certain steps for you to have in mind:
1) Negotiate the commercial terms;
2) Draft a Memorandum of Understanding / Reservation Agreement / Sale Agreement;
3) Pay the stamp duties;
4) Lodge the Sale Agreement with the Land Registry;
5) Apply for the Aliens’ Permit;
6) Get the Tax Clearance Certificate;
7) Pay for the Municipality taxes / levies;
8) Transfer of Title Deed.
For any specific clarification on this subject, book your appointment at https://www.gclawfirm.eu/contact-us/