This Disclaimer (hereinafter referred to as the “Disclaimer”) is the reservation of G.C CHARALAMBOUS & CO LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Firm” and / or “Legal Firm”) in relation the information uploaded on our website (www.gclawfirm.eu) and / or provided otherwise.
More specifically, we note that:
1. Nothing on this website should be used as a substitute for the advice of a competent Legal Counsel / Lawyer. We do not provide legal advice via our website – only material for general information purposes only. Thus, we recommend that you do not fully rely on the contents of this website, but that you always request for a professional advice by our Lawyers at email@example.com, upon presenting particular data for our assessment.
2. Receipt of any information from this website, or exchange of any correspondence with our Firm, it does not create a Lawyer – Client relationship itself, unless there is an expressed Agreement between the Firm and the Client.
3. The copyright for any material in this website is reserved to the Firm. Any duplication or use of objects is not allowed without our express written authorisation. You may not reproduce, transmit or store this material in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
4. Because the Laws constantly change, we:
a. Do not guarantee that the contents of our website will always be complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date at all times;
b. Do not have any duty to keep any Client informed for any subsequent developments which might affect any consultation given in the past.
Therefore, no liability can be assumed by the Firm in these regards.
5. We cannot guarantee that the privileged information contained in e-mails exchanged with our Clients will be entirely kept as such, since the contents transmitted might be altered without the consent of the Author. As a result, we cannot assume liability for any damage that might be caused by any virus transmitted by our e-mails and, thus, we kindly ask you, in case you have indication(s) for any virus and / or you are not the intended Recipient of our e-mail, to contact the Sender and to delete the particular e-mail from all the computers, as any use / review / re-transmission / distribution / reproduction or any other action taken in reliance upon it, is not allowed.
6. Any request forwarded to our attention for urgent handling, will be deemed not to have been received unless specifically confirmed by us. Please, therefore, follow-up with a phone call, if you do not receive any response in a reasonable time.
7. The Firm is qualified to provide its services only on the basis of the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus. Various views on issues related to the Laws of other jurisdictions may be provided, but this does not constitute official provision of legal services and the Firm does not assume any liability for the correctness of such views.
8. Any legal advice from us is strictly focused on the analysis of the data you disclosed to us, and which we deem as true to reply on.
9. Any advice provided to you, may not be disclosed to / or relied upon by any other person or used for any other purpose, without our prior written consent.